Latest Forum Posts

Latest Gallery Pics

dsc03450 dsc03449 sam_0098 sam_0099 sam_0097 sam_0095



Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Topic: Help please
Posts: 1
Help please
on: March 13, 2019, 13:25

Trying to get a V5 for my imported XT500. Did the 55/5 thing and as usual it got bounced back. I need the original logbook (which I cannot get) or a date from an owners club for year of manufacture.

VIN is IE6 300 336.

Can anyone confirm the year please?

I was thinking 77 but not sure.



I love a bike – mainly a 2 stroke but have something for all occasions. Just bought an XT as it is over 40 and so exempt from the London ULEZ so is my new daily ride. Others include RD500, RD250LC, RG500, NS400R, V-Due, Blade RR5, Norton dominator wideline 88, XR650R, NS500 custom, ZG1300. TOLD YOU I LOVED A BIKE!

Posts: 265
Re: Help please
on: March 13, 2019, 14:31

hi barnie

to get it registered you need to get a dating certificate try the dt owners club will cost you about £25/30

send it off with the other forms.

cheers bob

Posts: 25
Re: Help please
on: March 15, 2019, 22:19

If its imported you will also need a NOVA certificate.

Live in Cambridgeshire

Posts: 107
Re: Help please
on: March 16, 2019, 07:20

Theres a guy called Paul Dawkins who runs the yamaha dt club who can do your certificate 30 pounds but you will need a nova certificate to get it through the dvla.

Heres Pauls site.

Hope it helps.


Pages: [1]
WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 1.7.5 ; Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.